DanteValentineDanteValentine

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 13 art Reviews

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Exactly how I picture you guys when I hear your names spoken (from the Heavens...). Very well drawn Johnny, I applaud you.

Fallen weapon Fallen weapon

Mindblowing

First off, this is done really well. Colors, edging, everything. Now, to sooth my male urge:

I NEED to see this thing fighting another awesome fucking thing. Now. :|

Koma Inu Koma Inu

Amazing.

Really great work. It's easy to see now that the Pokemon Entei is derived from the koma inu. Anyway, it's amazing. Keep it up.

Kris' Self Portrait Kris' Self Portrait

Amazing

This is quite fantastic, especially for a 17 year old. I hope you're going into some serious art-direction after school because I can't imagine how amazing you'll be after some tertiary education. This being a review, I probably need to say something negative, but all I've got to say is that you look a few years younger than you do on your reference pic, but only by an extremely short margin so no worries about that. I think it's because the drawn image is slightly lighter but it might just be me. Anyway, remarkable work. I'm sure you'll be going places real soon.

Also, a sidenote to philos27g, the reference photo link isn't broken, you need to remove the spaces in the link (in "me*dia" and "QA*HJI"). I think it's because URLs are forbidden or blocked.

itsKris responds:

Thanks :) I may be young, but I've been into drawing since I was a little kid and liked to doodle cartoons a lot. My older sister was always someone I compared myself to because she's a talented artist as well. I probably wasn't being fair to myself in doing that though, since she's about 4 years older than me and has that much more experience, but i think it really raised the bar for me to try harder as I was growing up. It still does too.

I'll be going to college for animation, which is what I'm more interested in than strictly art, but there'll be lots of life drawing and such so I'll get tons of practice.

Thanks again for the review :)

This Is Your Punishment This Is Your Punishment

And...

On the top here we have the female, the bottom is the male and in the middle we have a hybrid of the 2, we like to call Fale...Which is what it is.

Wartortle Wartortle

Very well done

We always see awesome renditions of Blastoise and Squirtle, and finally someone did Wartortle and it rocks! Well done. Also, the form of the head and especially the eyes gives it a distinct Digimon look...In my opinion ofcourse.

How's It Taste, Mother Fucker? How's It Taste, Mother Fucker?

Great success

Probably the best drawn lion I've ever seen, with a caption to match the kick-assness. Also, I feel like such a nerd for saying it, but first thing that popped into my mind was "Leomon!". But really, awesome pic.

Judge Naught Judge Naught

Awesomeness

First off, I'm a Christian, and here I am, loving this pic. Why are people offended by this? I think it's awesome. I mean, we all hear about the wrath of God, who said it can't come in the form of Jesus H. Christ with a revolver and a spear? I would have loved to see some powers though, you know, JHC in Madness style. Anyway, great work, yes it's not your best work, but shit, it's still fantastic. Judgmentday will be so epic...

You're in all. (comic?) You're in all. (comic?)

Ugh

I hate it when this happens to me. Makes you wanna punch the guy in the dick.

the lady the lady

Fantastic work

All the compliments I can think of has already been spoken by other, so ditto to that. Anyway, I think with a small drop of blood running from the edge of her mouth would accentuate the eyes as it reminds me somewhat of a 'vampire design' persay. Anyway, the color contrasts perfectly where needed. Great job, keep it up. :]