DanteValentineDanteValentine

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

Honestly? I loved the style, it was quick and beautiful and a decent nostalgia bomb. At the end, what version of Fairy Fountain is used? Sounded slightly different and, of course, I need to have it.

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

It was pretty good, standard humor animation and voices...Then the last 5 seconds... I almost wet myself, seriously. So 5 stars for you sir! Happy animating.

The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

At first, I hope you forgive me for opening the video thinking it's just another minecraft parody. Throughout watching I really enjoyed the wonderful voice acting, especially the voice itself. You have a gift amtrax. Then came the twist... Brilliant! Really enjoyed the video, especially the noir-esque feeling you added. It was really good.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Honestly can't stress enough how perfect your animation was on this. Wow. The humour was mild but still good. The voices were amazingly well done. 5 stars for quality.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Always a pleasure

I'm always excited to see a new film made by you, mainly because of the flowing animation that it always manages to present (and the spot on humor). 10/10 for combining the aforementioned with a very accurate and agreeable message.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Loops of goodness

Another job well done, it was however less enjoyable than Dance of the manwhore, simply because you sorta know what to expect now :P

Anyway, I'm a huge fan and I do believe I'm sporting what is known as a broner. Well played good sir!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

it was challenging to follow up the first one, i tried to make it darker and different, time will tell if i pulled it off

Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

Kudos

You so very rarely see REAL comedy these days on Newgrounds: This on the other hand was perfect without being too complicated. Very well done!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Perfect adaption

Firstly, very few people know how to flame a troll/troll a flamer, but D-mac managed to shatter this perception and emotionally fuck axman13 like a sadistic psychologist. Brilliant burn and fantastic voice there D-Mac, it really is time to make children with access to the internet smart up or shut up.

@Ricepirate: You captured the audio perfectly. It was the perfect way to add some fire to the beautiful Hell-Vista Deven put onto the mind of axman13. (Who I'm guessing really is 13).

I present to you a humble 10/10 and 5/5 and couple there with this virtual high-five: ^5

Draglade Battle Draglade Battle

Popularity

My guess is that most people who view this won't even know what Draglade is, because it's a massively underrated DS game. If you happen across this review (whoever you are), do yourself a favor and purchase Draglade. It's a different taste in Beat-em-up/Fighters. As for the video, it was very well done. Not fantastic, but well done.

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Short and simple

I'm not going to bother with a review, as everything I want to say has been said by multiple people. There's just something I'd like to repeat though:

The animation on this is the closest to godlike I've ever seen. Hope the chemo goes well man. :)